KAYAN MAO DU (4)MAO

KAYAN LAHWI
KAYAN KANGAN
KAYAN LAHTA
KAYAN KADAU


Pa tama (3)mao

Mangao Kayan ngao bacan ba
Pha Kayan li bacan ba
Tyan Kayan li bacan ba


Kayan ta thapao do ta Klanpya


Bloger's Profile

Khun Stephen PhaMe
I am Khun Stephen PhaMe. My village is Sanpya 6 mile village, Demoso Tsp. kayan State. My old village is Blablo. Currently, I am studying Computer Engineering at the University of St. La Salle,  Bacolod City, Philippines. I miss Kayan land, Kayan wine and my lover Mu Kayan.  I miss her so much almost die here. Drinking is not a solution and suicide is impossible. Kayan Music is my best friend who comforts me. Finally, I created this blog for Kayan music lovers. This blog could be your best friend too. I am always welcome your suggestions and comments below cbox or on my facebook here. Tariba na. Kayan batha Kayan.cheer!!!